Normanton Park Review – Next high rental-yield project?
Normanton Park is the RCR (Rest of Central Region) mega launch! In this review, I will show you some facts and analysis. Please follow Quick Links or feel free to contact us for latest movement or register your interest.
Normanton Park showflat opening date is subject to further notice.
Normanton Park Overview
Normanton Park, sitting on the former condo of the same name, will be the biggest launch in District 5 Pasir Panjang/Buona Vista and possibly, the RCR (Rest of Central Region). A total of 1,856 residential and 8 shop units will be developed by Kingsford Development.
Top 5 reasons why you should consider Normanton Park
1. Normanton Park boasts proximity to numerous business parks, including One-North Business District, Science Park, Mapletree Business City and premier educational institutions, such as NUS, making it a great investment for own stay or rental.
2. It is the only condo in the west that has a direct access to AYE, which is directly connected to CBD Downtown Core/Marina Bay.
3. Nature lovers can enjoy lush greenery and tranquility as Kent Ridge Park is right next to One Normanton Park.
4. The future Greater Southern Waterfront will offer Normanton Park even more choices of work and recreational facilities.
5. To be continued..
Located in Kent Ridge, Normanton Park is a development in one of Singapore’s most upmarket but affordable district – District 5. Normanton Park is a 660,999 sq ft condo with a rich history dating back to 1977 when it was developed by MINDEF and built by HDB to provide low-cost housing for SAF commissioned officers. Eventually, this Estate was privatised in 1993 and subsequently en bloc in 2017.
Living here enables you to live near city and yet in a rustic peaceful hilltop with a lake nearby, truly an oasis in a city.
Normanton Park is within close proximity to many nearby amenities. It only requires 10 minutes of driving to reach places to work, school or unwind.
- KENT RIDGE (1.1km) CC24
- PASIR PANJANG (1.3km) CC26
- QUEENSTOWN (1.6km) EW19
- Bus Stops
- NORMANTON PK (18041) (111m) Services: 14, 33, 97, 97e, 166, 197, 963
- SCIENCE PK (18131) (279m) Services: 14, 33, 97, 97e, 166, 197, 963, 963E
- OPP NORMANTON PK (18049) (333m) Services: 14, 33, 97e, 97, 166, 197, 963, 963E
- AYE (1km)
Rochester Park, Portsdown Road, Alexandra Village, Pasir Panjang Food Centre
The Star Vista, Rochester Mall, Ikea Alexandra, Queensway Shopping Centre
SP, NUS, INSEAD, Tanglin Trust School, Fairfield Methodist, ACS/ACJC, Cherie Hearts
Kent Ridge Park, HortPark, Southern Ridges
One-north (50,000+jobs), Science Park (10,000+ jobs), Mapletree Business City (20,000+ jobs), Alexandra Technopark
NUH, Alexandra Hospital
Science Park next to Normanton Park provides good range of Cafes, restaurants and food court.
Moving around Normanton Park is made easy by e-scooter and bicycle sharing system along Science Park Drive. It may take you merely 5 min to reach the nearest Kent Ridge MRT by bike. (Watch Video Below)
The elevated ground of Kent Ridge gives Normanton Park a vantage point over looking many parts of Singapore.
The whole development itself is already surrounded by lush greenery with Kent Ridge Park in its backyard. Residents not only get to enjoy the park’s tranquility, the scenery on the lower levels also overlook the private housing in Pasir Panjang and the foot of Kent Ridge.
If you prefer living on higher floors, the panoramic views are splendid 360 degrees, depending on which direction your unit faces.
Kent Ridge-facing: Pasir Panjang Terminal and future Greater Southern Riverfront, Telok Blangah, Harbourfront, Sentosa/Southern Islands, and on clear days, CBD skyline
Portsdown Road-facing: one-north/Buona Vista, Holland Village, Bukit Merah, Tanglin/Orchard, and on clear days, Bukit Timah Hill
|Project Details||Normanton Park|
|Location||1 Normanton Park|
|Site Area||660,999 sq ft|
|No. of Blocks||TBC|
|No. of Storeys||23 storeys|
|Payment Scheme||Normal Progressive|
|Site Use||Residential Flat Developement|
|Tenure||99 years leasehold|
|Total No. of Units||1856 Units|
|No. of Car Park Lots||TBC|
|Expected Date of TOP||TBC|
|Expected Date of Legal Completion||TBC|
|Security||24 Hours Security Guard|
Normanton Park Price, Unit Types, Sizes
*Estimated. Subject to change.
|Bedroom Type||No of Units||Size||Price|
|1 Bedroom + Study||138|
|2 Bedroom Classic||276|
|2 Bedroom Premium||161|
|2 Bedroom + Study||161|
|3 Bedroom Classic||345|
|3 Bedroom Premium||184|
|4 Bedroom Classic||23|
|4 Bedroom Premium||92|
Normanton Park Floor Plan
A total of 1,856 units ranging from 1 to 5 bedrooms and terrace houses, are available for selection, you can be assured of an ideal unit type for your desired investment. All units also come fitted with the latest smart home technologies including lockset and CCTV.
Normanton Park Price Comparison
(2 bedroom 500 - 850 sqf range)
Overall, the average price for properties nearby are between $1,700 and $1,960 psf. Bearing in mind that the only comparable project is Kent Ridge Hill Residences, which is 99 years tenure. It will be a good buy for One Normanton Park if the launch price is around $1,650 psf.
Normanton Park Rental Estimate
There has been no big scale new launch near One-North Business City since One-North Residences Launch in year 2005. Due to the limited new condo supply and rapid transformation in the area, rental demand has been kept strong and steady. According to URA, the monthly rent for units size between 500-850sqf is roughly SGD5psf.
We recognise Normanton Park location is not as convenient as One-north Residences, however, considering the premium for brand new development, we estimate the monthly rent for Normanton Park 2-bedder should be in the similar range of $5psf. If the average price is launched at $1650psf, it will place annual rental yield at 3.6%, much higher than national average of 2.5-3%p.a.
If you are interested in e-Brochure or a 5-page detailed market comparison report, please send me a message.
Some thoughts on Normanton Park
1. With its offbeat location, One Normanton Park is not within comfortable walking distance to MRT station. Kent Ridge MRT, the nearest station, takes about 15 min walk (1.3km) or 6 minutes to reach by bus.
2. Units fronting AYE will get constant traffic noise from the highway.
3. To be continued..
newlaunchguru.sg will continuously update this review. Keep in touch for the latest movement!
By filling the non-obligation request for VVIP Preview form below, you will have the Exclusive Privileges to the following:
- Obtain Attractive VVIP Preview Discount Directly from Developer.
- Receive Complete Set of E-Brochure and Floor Plans.
- Get the Market Analysis Report.
- Receive the Latest Pricing, First-Hand Update of Preview Discount Scheme.
- Be Early Bird Buyer to Select Your Preferred Unit(s).