Parc Esta Review – Biggest condo near Paya Lebar Central
Table of Contents
Parc Esta Latest Star-Buy Price
Parc Esta Overview
Parc Esta, a new condo launch by MCL Land, is conveniently located at the crossroads of Eunos: Jalan Eunos, Sims Avenue and Changi Road. This future condo in District 14 comprises 1,399 units ranging from 1-5 bedrooms, all North-South facing.
Strategically located at the suburbs of District 14 in Eunos, Parc Esta is within minutes away from major bus routes and Eunos MRT, connecting you to many parts of Singapore.
Driving is also hassle-free as Jalan Eunos will connect you to PIE and ECP, giving you more options to travel to any part of Singapore at your own pace.
Living in Parc Esta will also open you to a wide variety of leisure, education, work and dining facilities nearby, you will be spoilt for choices.
Top 5 reasons why you should consider Parc Esta
1. Sitting at the former site of HUDC Eunosville, you can be assured of spacious living as Parc Esta spans 376,713 sq ft of land area, making it the largest development near Paya Lebar Central, the new regional centre of the next decade.
2. Located centrally in the suburban area gives Parc Esta close proximity to both CBD Downtown Core and Changi Airport, travelling time in both directions to these places will only take 10-12 minutes.
3. Eunos MRT and Bus Interchange is just 3 minutes walk away and from there, you are conveniently connected to many parts of Singapore.
4. Units are also fitted with luxurious furnishings comprising marble and white oak timber floorings. Premium brands also come pre-fitted in other parts of your home: Italian brand Smeg for your kitchen appliances and German bathroom accessories Hansgrohe.
5. If you get a unit facing Changi Road, you will enjoy panoramic views of the Joo Chiat/Katong heritage zones. Higher floors even promise unblocked view of the whole of East Coast and Marine Parade. In addition, wide building-to-building distance between opposite blocks ensures maximum privacy for every resident.
Let’s explore more facts in the later part of Parc Esta review.
Nestled at the junctions of Jalan Eunos, Sims Avenue and Changi Road makes driving to and from Parc Esta effortless. Even if you don’t drive, Eunos MRT is just a 3-minute walk away and Eunos Bus Interchange is also right next to it. Bus stops are also conveniently located along Sims Avenue and Changi Road.
Spend less time travelling to work with Paya Lebar Central and Viva Business Park nearby.
Chill and relax at East Coast/Marine Parade/Katong, only 6 minutes drive away from home.
Many good and reputable schools are also within close distance: Tao Nan School, Tanjong Katong Girls School, CHIJ Katong Convent, St Patrick’s School and Victoria School/Junior College just to name a few.
Be awed by the grandness of the Lantern Isle, Signature Arrival Court and Majestic Tree Atrium the moment you Enter Parc Esta.
Stay fit and healthy with a wide-ranging exercise facilities including Outdoor Multi Gym and Aqua Gym.
With a large land size, the distance between opposite blocks ranges from 48 to over 70 metres, thus providing the strictest privacy for every unit.
|Project Details||Parc Esta|
|Location||822-840 Sims Avenue|
|Developer’s License No.||C1288|
|Site Area||34,998 m2|
|Architect||P&T Consultants Pte Ltd|
|No. of Storeys||18 Storey|
|Payment Scheme||Normal Progressive|
|Mukim Lot No.||Lot 04132L MK 23|
|Site Use||Residential Flat Developement|
|Total No. of Units||1399 Resi + 5 Shops|
|No. of Car Park Lots||1122 parking lots + 9 handicap lots|
|Expected Date of TOP||Dec 2022|
|Expected Date of Legal Completion||Dec 2025|
|Security||24 Hours Security Guard|
Parc Esta Price, Unit Types, Sizes
|Bedroom Type||No of Units||Size Sqft||Price Min.||Price Max.|
|1 Bedroom||216||420 - 549||735K||TBA|
|1 Bedroom + Study||116||517 - 624||880K||TBA|
|2 Bedroom||193||635 - 645||1.01M||TBA|
|2 Bedroom Premium||230||700 - 861||1.14M||TBA|
|2 Bedroom + Study||124||829 - 1023||1.27M||TBA|
|3 Bedroom||178||904 - 1109||1.37M||TBA|
|3 Bedroom + Flexi||126||958 - 1119||1.475M||TBA|
|3 Bedroom Premium||90||1023 - 1206||1.67M||TBA|
|4 Bedroom||54||1119 - 1335||1.75M||TBA|
|4 Bedroom Premium||54||1227 - 1410||1.884M||TBA|
|5 Bedroom Suite||18||1399 - 1604||2.21M||TBA|
|Total||1,399||Plus 5 shops|
If you want to find out the maximum amount you can loan and what you can afford to buy, please try the Mortgage Calculator.
If you want to find out how you can service your loan via monthly installments progressively as the property is being built, please try the Progressive Payment Scheme Calculator.
Parc Esta Floor Plan
1 bedroom + study has a study room large enough to be converted to a guest room.
Wide balcony provides ample space for you to chill and relax without feeling clustered.
Master bedroom is spacious for 3 and 5 bedrooms even after the addition of built-in wardrobe.
Parc Esta Price Comparison
Parc Esta is reasonably priced comparing to nearby new launches. The quantum for 2 bedroom is the lowest starting from $1M. A similar new launch, Park Colonial, is going from $1.15m even though the unit size is smaller.
Moreover, for buyers looking to live near Paya Lebar Central but unwilling to pay for upmarket pricing (close to $2,000psf for Park Place Residences) , Parc Esta is definitely worth considering, noting that new condo supply is rather limited in Eunos area. Check out the latest Price of Parc Esta.
Eunos has been lacking of big developments, mostly small apartment status. The most comparable project should be Euhabitat in terms of age and the size of the development. According to URA, the monthly psf for similar size units in Euhabitat is SGD3.5. However, Euhabitat is no where within walking distance to a MRT.
Using Parc Esta 635 sq ft. unit as a guide, monthly rental yield with a 15% location premium added comes up to approximately SGD2,500. The median transacted price for the 635 sq ft. unit is SGD1M which places annual rental yield at a healthy 3%.
If you are interested in e-Brochure or a 5-page detailed market comparison report, please send me a message.
Some thoughts on the developments
1. To say that Parc Esta is located quietly off the traffic is a sham. Being major roads, traffic noise coming from Jalan Eunos, Sims Avenue, Changi Road is a daily affair, even more so during Hari Raya festivities. If you are concern about noise, you can choose units facing the picturesque swimming pools.
2. You may notice the mosque at the junction of Jalan Eunos and Changi Road. MCL Land, the developer, has taken consideration of this during the designing of Parc Esta and placed The Multipurpose Court and Substation as a buffer next to the mosque. Alternatively, you may opt for unit other than Block 904.
3. Owing to the fact that Sims Avenue and Changi Road are one directional roads, the developer has created a minor carpark ingress/egress along Changi Road, thereby avoiding the need to make a roundabout to the main entrance along Sims Avenue.
4. Good and reputable schools are aplenty but rarely within walking distance. Top schools like Tao Nan, Kong Hwa and Maha Bodhi primary are all within 2km radius.
5. While Eunos Crescent Market and Food Centre provides a variety affordable food choices and prices, Eunos generally lacks big malls and recreation options in the immediate neighborhood. You can shop in over 5 shopping malls within 2 MRT stations (Bedok/Paya lebar) and a 6-minute drive will take you to explore the rich Peranakan heritage of Joo Chiat/Katong or fun under the sun at East Coast.
End of Parc Esta Review
By filling the non-obligation request for VVIP Preview form below, you will have the Exclusive Privileges to the following:
- Obtain Attractive VVIP Preview Discount Directly from Developer.
- Receive Complete Set of E-Brochure and Floor Plans
- Get the Market Analysis Report.
- Receive the Latest Pricing, First-Hand Update of Preview Discount Scheme.
- Be Early Bird Buyer to Select Your Preferred Unit(s).