Riviere Condo Review – An Iconic Riverfront Development
Riviere, an Iconic riverfront development is set to take place. In this review, I will show you some facts and analysis. Please follow Quick Links or feel free to contact us for latest movement or register your interest.
Riviere showflat is expected to launch for preview in H1 2019.
Riviere, an Iconic riverfront development, located in the middle of prime Robertson Quay area, near the Singapore River Promenade. It is also a stone's throw away from Havelock MRT station to the future Great World MRT station.
Riviere means River in French. This project uses the river as an inspiration. Water reflects the duality of life. Gentle yet forceful, soft yet hard. Riviere reflects duality as well, while enjoying a sophisticated, lively and convenient lifestyle by the heart of Singapore's historic and eminent river, residents here also indulge in nature, serenity and absolute privacy.
Top 5 reasons why you should consider Riviere
1. The project is led by top residential developer, Frasers Centerpoint, and designed by renowned architect, SCDA.
2. It is a premium iconic development along the vibrant Singapore River and contribute to a piece of Singapore's history.
3. The site sits nicely at the s-turn of the Singapore River, which grants ultimate river views for both residential towers.
4. It has a luxury residential complex, with concierge services, laundry and housekeeping services.
5. It comes with the most top-notch Branded fittings and finishings from Gaggenau, Poggenpohl and Gessi, etc..
Riviere sits within a larger precinct comprising two 36-storey residential towers, serviced apartments and 3 conservation warehouses. These sites will then be integrated to the overall development to preserve its history.
It would also be a part of a huge waterfront development project, filled with F&B and lifestyle shops.
Considering all these developments, it is a prime location for investment. Investors would definitely love the place because of its location and rental prices.
For those travelling by car or by taxi, it is very close to the Central Expressway (CTE).
For those who prefer taking the train, you can walk to the site from Havelock MRT station (417M AWAY) or from the future Great World MRT station (428M AWAY).
Buses also pass by Riviere, especially buses from Zion Road, Kim Seng Road and Valley Road.
- Havelock(417M AWAY) TS16
- Great World(428M AWAY) TS15
- Grand Copthorne Hotel (06129)(101M AWAY)
Services: NR5, 5, 16, 75, 175, 195, 970
- OPP Holiday Inn Atrium (06149)(185M AWAY)
Services: 51, 64, 123, 186
- Holiday Inn Atrium (06141)(225M AWAY)
Services: 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, 51, 64, 186
- Grand Copthorne Hotel (06129)(101M AWAY)
- CTE Outram Rd 1.4km
Shopping and Dinning
Riviere is also located within the vicinity of Singapore's top shopping and dining destinations, such as Boat Quay, Robertson Quay and Clarke Quay. Fort Canning Park is also in the vicinity, perfect for those who love nature. The future development site is also near the famous Orchard Road shopping and business district.
For families hoping to enroll their kids to quality education have a nice selection of schools to choose from when they live in the Riviere. Some examples include the River Valley Primary (415M), School of Music and the Arts and Alexandra Primary (1.15KM). Aside from schools, there are also key installations in the Riviere that is perfect for families.
Attractive growth in the area can be expected over these few years, like the makeover of Quayside and the opening of the new InterContinental Robertson Quay, with aims of strengthening that Robertson Quay as one of the top lifestyle destination in Singapore.
Located at the center of Robertson Quay, the Riviere is near other prime developments. Some of them include The Tiara, RV Residences, Mirage Tower and Rivergate.
Because of its close proximity to these prime developments, the Riviere will be a part of the huge waterfront development in the area. It will be packed by both residential spaces and lifestyle shops, which future residents can enjoy.
The residential areas will be located at Riviere Jiak Kim Street. Aside from the residential areas, there will be a serviced apartment complex under Frasers Property. The serviced apartment complex will be known as the Fraser Residence Promenade.
Meanwhile, the the 3 distinct and unique warehouses within the development will be restored to form part of the rich heritage in its precinct. These would house hospitality such as specialty grocer, F&B, dining, wellness/lifestyle concepts, Serviced Apartments Reception lobby, etc..
Freasers Hospitality will run the serviced apartments and commercial offerings in the conservation warehouses, which will ensure superior estate management and further enhance its rentability.
|Location||Jiak Kim Street, Singapore|
|Developer||Frasers Property Singapore|
|Site Area||13,481.7 sqm / 145,120 sqft|
|No. of Blocks||2 blocks|
|No. of Storeys||36 storeys|
|Payment Scheme||Normal Progressive|
|Site Use||Residential Flat Developement|
|Tenure||99 years Leasehold|
|Total No. of Units||455 Units|
|No. of Car Park Lots||TBC|
|Expected Date of TOP||Est. 2023/2024|
|Expected Date of Legal Completion||Est. 2026/2027|
|Security||24 Hours Security Guard|
Riviere Price, Unit Types, Sizes
*Estimated. Subject to change.
|Bedroom Type||No of Units||Size (sqf)||Price|
3 Bedroom Deluxe + Lift
1507 & 1711
|4 Bedroom Deluxe + Lift||35||2002|
Riviere Floor Plan
Riviere Price Comparison
Currently, the price for Riviere follows the land rate amounting to $1732 per square foot per plot ratio. The breakeven price should be around $2200. Aside from this amount, administration, legal, and miscellaneous fees will be included. The total selling price for the development is estimated around $2600 to 2800 per square foot.
Riviere Rental Estimate/Comparison
Prime development sites in the area, such as the Riviere, are on high demand, especially for foreigners. Aside from having the best residential location, it is located near prime shopping destinations. There is also the fact the area would be filled high-end boutiques and amenities, making it a luxurious community to belong to.
For expatriates looking for a place near the heart of Singapore, the Riviere should be in your checklist. Currently, neighboring Mirage Tower fetches $3.8K for a 2-bedroom.
Some thoughts on Riviere
1. This development will appeal to the trendy and cosmopolitan individuals who likes being in the Robertson Quay area, appreciate history and enjoys entertainment.
2. Riviere only offers 99-years tenure. It is not a freehold tenure.
3. As the unit size if pretty spacious, the most affordable residential unit would start at 1.5 million onwards.
4. It's a pity to know that the site is classified under District 3, though surrounded by all the District 9 properties.
By filling the non-obligation request for VVIP Preview form below, you will have the Exclusive Privileges to the following:
- Obtain Attractive VVIP Preview Discount Directly from Developer.
- Receive Complete Set of E-Brochure and Floor Plans.
- Get the Market Analysis Report.
- Receive the Latest Pricing, First-Hand Update of Preview Discount Scheme.
- Be Early Bird Buyer to Select Your Preferred Unit(s).