Are you looking for the new launch condo The Tre Ver review? In this review, I will show you the analysis and facts. For latest movement, feel free to contact New Launch Guru!
The Tre Ver (FULLY SOLD BY OCT 2020)
|PROJECT||THE TRE VER|
|Developer||UVD (PROJECTS) PTE. LTD. (joint venture company of UOL Group and United Industrial Corporation (UIC))|
|Location||Blk 60, 62, 64, 66, 68,70, 72, 74 and 76 Potong Pasir Ave 1|
|Tenure||99-year leasehold from 27 Mar 2018|
|Legal TOP||19 Aug 2022|
|Legal Completion||19 Aug 2025|
|No. Of Towers||9|
|No. Of Storeys||Tower Blocks: 3 blocks of 20 storey / 2 blocks of 19 storey|
Garden Blocks: 4 blocks of 7 storey
|No. Of Units||729|
|Site Area (approx)||18,710.98 m2 / 201,405 ft2|
|Total No. Of Car Park Lots||TBA (2 storey Carparks and 1 Basement Carpark)|
|No. Of Lifts||TBA|
|Ceiling Height||Floor to Ceiling:|
Typical Unit: TBA
Loft Unit: TBA
The Tre Ver Location & Key Highlights
- Strategic location at city fringe
- Over 220m direct frontage onto Kallang River
- 580m to Potong Pasir MRT , yet with 2 year free shuttle service to MRT & CBD
- Short drive to Central Business District, Marina Bay Sands and Orchard Road
- Easy access to major expressways such as CTE and PIE
- Shopping malls nearby include The Poiz Centre, The Venue Shoppes, Woodleigh Mall and NEX shopping Mall
- Abundant eateries and other amenities in the vicinity
- Nearby renowned schools include Maris Stella High School, St. Andrew’s Secondary School, Cedar Girls School, St Andrew's Junior JC and Stamford American International School
- Close to Bidadari new town and integrated park
Walk to Potong Pasir MRT
The distance from The Tre Ver to Potong Pasir MRT is less than 600m. There is bus along the way, but only one stop. It may make sense just to take a walk instead. And you can take a quick bite or pick up some groceries from HDB shops or newly opened Poiz center next to Potong Pasir MRT.
The Tre Ver is hoarding up for construction.
This is the Kallang River fronting the development.
The nearest route to MRT is walk along Potong Pasir Ave 1, it takes about 5-6min before you see the McDonald under Block 148.
Once you cross the traffic junction, you will reach Newly opened Poiz Centre in less than 2 min. This is a mixed development with 80 retail shops and residential units, directly connected with Potong Pasir MRT.
The Poiz Centre with its anchor tenant FairPrice, together with other popular brands, such as Watson, Mr Bean, Starbucks, etc will add more amenities to the residents in Potong Pasir area.
The Tre Ver Site Plan
The Tre Ver Floor Plan
The Tre Ver Price Comparison (2 bed)
The Tre Ver looks reasonably priced compared to nearby resale condos, like Nin Residence, Sennett Residence, Sant Ritz, etc..
Average asking prices in the area are between $1,369 to $1,719psf. Although those properties are located much nearer to MRT, considering premium for brand new development, I do find average psf of $1500-1600psf is acceptable for The Tre Ver. Not to forget, most of the new launch projects in the market nowadays commands 20-40% premium than resale condos due to high land bid price starting from year 2017.
In terms of quantum, The Tre Ver 2 bedroom starts from $898k. The entry price does seem very attractive compared with its counterparts in the vicinity, as mostly are between $1.1M-1.2M range.
Some thoughts on the developments
- The development sits in a very peaceful and tranquil enviornment. Most units are either fronting 220m kallang river or unblock greenery view.
- You can find single loading units with excellent cross ventilation and natural lightings on 8 & 9 floor which is a rare find in most other developments.
- It provides full condo facilities except Tennis court, which could be a disappointment to tennis lovers. It does have quite a number of unique facilities, like Karaoke room, music room, game room, library, outdoor spas, which are not commonly available in other developments.
- For own-stay buyers, this is a good place to stay and the entry price looks rather affordable. For investors, you may face fierce competition from the sprouting developments nearer to Potong Pasir and Woodleigh MRT.
End of The Tre Ver Review
Read other reviews for top 5 Condos to invest: