Treasure at Tampines Review – Most affordable new launch in 2019
Searching for Treasure at Tampines? In this review, I will show you some facts and analysis. Please follow Quick Links or feel free to Register Interest or contact us for latest movement. The Treasure at Tampines review will be updated regularly.
Treasure at Tampines showflat is open from 14 Mar 2019. I will keep this post updated. Stay tuned!
Treasure at Tampines Overview
Homegrown developer Sim Lian Group returns in 2019 with a brand new condo project at the frontier of Tampines: Treasure at Tampines. The next icon of Tampines sees a mix of more than 2,200 units from as small as 1-bedroom to the opulent penthouse.
Nostalgia awaits as Treasure at Tampines is located at Tampines Street 11, one of the two earliest housing neighbourhoods of Tampines dating back to as early as 1983.
Getting to Treasure at Tampines is effortless with PIE Exit 4 at the doorstep. This project also connects residents to dining and recreational facilities within minutes of walking distance.
Top 5 reasons why you should consider Treasure at Tampines
1. Yet another large scale condo project with compliments from the collective sale of former HUDC Tampines Court, Treasure at Tampines is also one of the biggest with a whopping land plot of approx. 60,283 sqm (approx. 648,880 sqft). You will not be shortchanged of living and amenities spaces.
2. Major landmarks including Tampines Round Market & Food Centre, Safra Tampines and PIE are right next to Treasure at Tampines.
3. Although within walking distance to Simei MRT, 1-year complimentary shuttle services will still be provided for residents to Tampines MRT and Changi Airport.
4. It's going to be the lowest entry price point for a 2019 condo project in Singapore.
5. Maintenance fee is very affordable, starting from only $150, which brings long term savings to property owners of this development.
Treasure at Tampines is conveniently located at Tampines Street 11, one of the earliest developments in Tampines and it will be the most recognisable landmark in Tampines via PIE Exit 4.
Being just off a major PIE intersection, Treasure at Tampines allows you to actually stay in Tampines but enjoy a view of Simei and Simpang Bedok across the road.
This extreme convenience of a major expressway allows travellers to head eastwards to Changi Airport or westwards to city in no time at all.
Travelling to Tampines Central is also simple with connecting feeder bus 292 just outside the condo. However, if you ar feeling lazy to travel far, you may also walk to nearby Tampines Changkat Community Club or Safra Tampines to unwind yourself.
Walk to Simei MRT
Several days ago I visited the construction site of Treasure at Tampines and wanted to try the experience of walking to Simei MRT. Here it goes...
Crossed the scenic Butterfly Garden.
Over-head bridge across PIE.
Connected with sheltered walkway at the other side.
It took me 10 minutes' walk to reach Simei MRT by leisure walk. I reckon it should take average about 8 to 10 minutes for most of people.
A total of 2,203 1-5-bedroom units spreading over 29 blocks will rise above the former 14-block Tampines Court. This includes 6 point blocks with 4 units per floor. Such layout is ideal for homeowners who prefer a more private living experience.
Speaking of condo facilities, Treasures at Tampines will have 128 wholesome facilities catering to a wide spectrum of residents, from singles to big families.
The main highlight of these 128 facilities when you step into Treasures at Tampines is there are a total of 11 swimming pools spread around the compound including an onsen pool.
There are also age specific facilities in the condos: 2 children playgrounds to cater for fun activities like trampoline courtyard, rock climbing wall,skating lane and more, a Fitness Garden for adults and Wellness Corner for senior citizens.
Within the clubhouse, there are 9 function rooms of various capacity, including reading lounge, dance studio, game studio, co-working spaces, etc.. giving enough options for you to pick the right size to host any activity of your choice.
At 240sqm, the condo gym is one of the largest for a condo and it opens 24 hours, something not seen in other condos elsewhere. Residents will also get instant update of the gym occupancy thanks to its smart community system.
The smart community system enables residents to use condo facilities via its smart community app, and also controlling aircon and lobby access via smart facilities access card.
A unique feature for Treasures at Tampines is this development has 2 entrances: Tampines Street 11 and future Tampines Lane. This future Tampines Lane has direct access to PIE slip road, allowing motorists to bypass the longer route into PIE via Tampines Street 11 and Tampines Avenue 2/5.
To encourage the use of green energy vehicles, there are 8 electric car charging lots for car owners to charge their cars.
Being the first estate to have cycling tracks, there is also provision of 320 bicycle lots for residents to park there bicycles.
Check out the satellite view of Treasure at Tampines below.
|Project Details||Treasure at Tampines|
|Location||Tampines Street 11|
|Developer||Sim Lian Group|
|Tenure||99-year leasehold w.e.f Nov 2018|
|Site Area||Approx. 60,283 sqm (approx. 648,880 sqft)|
|No. of Blocks||29 blocks|
|No. of Storeys||12 storeys|
|No. of Units||2,203 Units|
|No. of Car Park Lots||1,754 basement, 24 surface, 11 handicap|
|Payment Scheme||Normal Progressive|
|Site Use||Residential Flat Developement|
|Expected Date of TOP||Est. Dec 2023|
|Expected Date of Legal Completion||Est. Dec 2026|
|Security||24 Hours Security Guard|
Treasure at Tampines Price, Unit Types, Sizes
Treasures at Tampines condominium consists of 2000+ units, with homes ranging from spacious 1 to 5 bedrooms. They are designed to accommodate all your needs, a love nest for younger families or even multi-generational living. Please register your interest to get the latest movement.
Sim Lian group won the bid of Tampines Court estate (now known as Treasure at Tampines) for $970 million. Treasure at Tampines sits on a 702,162 sq ft land with a plot ratio of 2.8. Price of Treasure at Tampines per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio is $676.
Treasure at Tampines breakeven price is estimated to be between $1,050 psf and $1,150 psf. The launch price may range from around $1,200 psf to around $1,400 psf.
*Price updated on 14 Mar 2019. Check out the latest price of Treasure at Tampines here.
|Unit Type||No of Units||Size Min.||Price Min.||Price Max.|
|1 Bedroom||231||463 sqft / 43 sqm||$585K|
|2 Bedroom||265||581 sqft / 54 sqm||$750K|
|2 Bedroom Premium||160||657 sqft / 61 sqm||$845K|
|2 Bedroom + Study||313||678 sqft / 63 sqm||$875K|
|3 Bedroom||417||818 sqft / 76 sqm||$985K|
|3 Bedroom Premium||344||1012 sqft / 94 sqm||$1.245M|
|4 Bedroom||176||1238 sqft / 115 sqm||$1.485M|
|4 Bedroom Premium||187||1281 sqft / 119 sqm||$1.595M|
|5 Bedroom||110||1668 sqft / 155 sqm||$1.875M|
If you want to find out the maximum amount you can loan and what you can afford to buy, please use Mortgage Calculator below.
Need to know how you can service your loan via monthly installments progressively as the property is being built? Please try Progressive Payment Scheme Calculator below.
Treasure at Tampines Floor Plan
One advantage of condo developments on big land area is no scrimping on unit sizes. Many units in Treasures at Tampines are extremely spacious and efficient, a rarity for new projects in today’s market.
Let’s take a look at the 5-bedroom unit for this project. Generally, most common rooms are typically 8-9sqm with master bedroom at most 12sqm. For Treasures at Tampines, a 5-bedroom unit has common rooms of minimum 10sqm and master bedroom at a generous size of 16sqm.
The kitchen for this unit type is also large at 11sqm, a good news home cooks. Unlike other condos that combines yard and utility in one room, the developer thoughtfully separates this into 2 rooms, giving residents space to do their laundry and a separate space that can be converted to a bedroom for domestic helper.
When you enter the unit, you do not immediately see the living room as you need to turn 90 degrees from the door entrance. Such a design allows maximum privacy for homeowners from neighbours and strangers.
The balcony is also spacious, with some units linking living room to 3 bedrooms. A large balcony makes great hosting corner for visiting guests and setting up gardening area.
All units come pre-fitted with household appliances from popular brand Electrolux and bathroom have fittings by premier sanitary brand Hansgrohe.
Treasure at Tampines Price Comparison
Being a condo project within the housing estate of a URA designated regional centre Tampines, Treasure at Tampines is very affordable with price going from $1200 psf estimated. This is on par with The Alps Residences and The Tapestry price of around $1200 psf. Moreover, not only this is the lowest entry price for District 18, prices for Treasures at Tampines is also the lowest in Singapore for 2019. No other new launches can match the project this year!
While prices are similar, The Alps Residences and The Tapestry are both located at Tampines Street 85/86, which is a relatively newer and less developed part of Tampines compared to where Treasure at Tampines situates at.
If you are interested in e-Brochure or a 5-page detailed market comparison report, feel free to drop me a message.
Some thoughts on the developments
1. The developer maximising land use by accommodating as many blocks as possible has led to cramp distance between certain blocks. A good buffer between blocks should be at least 30m and there are only half of the blocks, mostly in the centre section, that fulfil this ideal.
2. While blocks facing PIE are subjected to daily traffic noise, the actual distance between these blocks to the main PIE lanes are 60-150m away. The immediate road facing these blocks is instead a slip road. The whole PIE Tampines South Flyover intersection is covered with many big trees, thereby providing sound barrier for most units.
3. You may expect a big development to have car park lots for every unit but for Treasure at Tampines the provision is only 81%. However, we do not foresee this as a major issue, as half of the residents could be tenants who rely mostly on public transport.
4. Although there are many primary schools surround the development, the most popular schools like St Hilda's, Poi Ching and Gongshang Primary schools are all beyond 1km range.
newlaunchguru.sg will continuously update this review. Keep in touch for the latest movement!
- Tampines Court sold en bloc for $970m
- The other two mega launches in 2019 are Normanton Park with 1,856 units located in Kent Ridge and The Florence Residences with 1,410 units nestled between Hougang Central and Kovan along Hougang Avenue 2.
- There will be 2 EC in the east - Read more on Summary of Executive Condominium (EC) in 2019 and 2020
At newlaunchguru.sg, you can read a more comprehensive review of Sumang Walk EC here. Some of the latest information can also be found at Sumang Walk EC website, Anchorvale Crescent EC website, and Canberra Link EC website.
By filling the non-obligation request for VVIP Preview form below, you will have the Exclusive Privileges to the following:
- Obtain Attractive VVIP Preview Discount Directly from Developer.
- Receive Complete Set of E-Brochure and Floor Plans
- Get the Market Analysis Report.
- Receive the Latest Pricing, First-Hand Update of Preview Discount Scheme.
- Be Early Bird Buyer to Select Your Preferred Unit(s).